Mung Bean Fettuccine and Spiralized Raw Zucchini in a Raw Creamy Spinach Alfredo Sauce
Recipe by Sophie Steevens @rawandfree
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 packet organic mung bean fettuccine, boiled (or more zucchini)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup olives, sliced
- Half bunch of chives, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- ALFREDO SAUCE
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in boiling water for 1 hour or overnight in cold water
- 1 cup spinach
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- 2 gloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 tbs pure maple
- 1 tsb organic olive oil
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp cumin
- Pinch of cayenne (or more if you like spice)
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Add to salad and mix through gently.
- Serve into your Coconut Bowls and garnish with more chives and fresh basil!
Sophie Steevens is a mom of three beautiful boys. She creates amazing plant-based recipes fit for the whole family. Raw, plant-based food healed her autoimmune disease. To know more about Sophie and her family, please visit the links below.