Nourish Bowls with Plant-based Patties
RECIPE BY @veganbyeden
Satisfy your savoury tooth with this buddha bowl that's both nourishing and delicious. The roasted sweet potatoes are tender and smokey while the patties are crunchy and caramelized.
- Sweet Potatoes, 2 (small, sliced into rounds)
- Plant-based Mince (seasoned with salt and pepper and shaped into small patties)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil, as needed
- Cherry Tomatoes, 200 g (sliced into halves)
- Baby Spinach, 60 g (or a large handful)
- Hummus, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- In a baking tray, place your sweet potatoes and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Bake the sweet potato slices for 25 mins or until soft and cooked through. Optional: drizzle some olive oil before baking.
- Cook the patties in a pan with oil over medium heat. Set aside to drain in paper towels.
- Place a handful of spinach into each of your Coconut Bowls. Add some cherry tomatoes in one side and sweet potato slices on the other side.
- Place the plant-based patties on top as well as a huge dollop of hummus.
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.