Pasta with Cauliflower Cream 'Cheese' Sauce
RECIPE by Janet's Munch Meals
Finally, a super healthy plant-based meal that the kids will love! No dairy is included in this recipe, only vegan cream cheese and lots of cauliflower. Serve warm in your favorite coconut bowls.
- Fresh/Frozen Cualiflower, 2 cups (chopped)
- Vegan Cream Cheese, 1/3 cup
- Plant-based Milk, 1/4 cup
- Dried Basil, 1/2 tsp
- Dried Oregano
- Garlic Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Salt, 1/2 tsp (or to taste)
- Vegetable Broth, 1/3 cup - 1/2 cup (warm
- Cooked Pasta, 3 servings
- Steam cauliflower until tender, then add to a blender with other ingredients except the cooked pasta.
- Start with 1/3 cup veggie broth and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender and blending some more.
- Add remaining vegetable broth to thin, if desired. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Janet has been making family-friendly plant-based recipes that are so vibrant, nutritious and colorful. To know more about Janet and her recipes, please visit the links below: