Quinoa Sweet Potato Bowls with Cashew Dressing
RECIPE BY KELSI FROM HEALTHY KELSII
Love meal prepping? You'll love this recipe! It is a well-balanced meal packed full of nutrients to nourish your body.
- QUINOA SWEET POTATO BOWL
- 4 cups quinoa, cooked
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes, cubed and steamed/boiled
- 3 cups kale, chopped
- ¼ cabbage, sliced
- handful of coriander, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- CASHEW DRESSING
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- In a food processor or blender, blend all your dressing ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble your buddha bowls by adding kale, cabbage, coriander and spring onions in your favourite Coconut Bowls. Drizzle the ample amount of dressing on top and toss to coat.
- Add the quinoa and sweet potato in the sides, and dig in!
Hello! I’m Kelsi, from Auckland, New Zealand. I have recently completed a bachelor in business. I love to create wholesome recipes and share them as well as photos of my adventures and travels on my instagram account @healthykelsii. My goal is to inspire people to eat more plants and colours from its natural form.