Sprouts & Sun-dried Tomato Guacamole
Make your classic guacamole even more delicious and healthier with this recipe! The tiny broccoli sprouts add a nice texture to this creamy guacamole and the tomatoes add a fun mediterranean twist. So ready your chips, and dip in!
- 2 tbsp broccoli sprouts
- 1 ripe avocado (mashed)
- ½ tbsp sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped red onion
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- freshly cracked black pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in your favourite Coconut Bowls and mix thoroughly.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls, some nacho chips and enjoy!
- You can make three batches at once if you're cooking for a party or gathering.
Maria Dokshina is a food photographer, vegan recipe developer, certified chef with years of experience on professional kitchen, currently studying Holistic nutrition.
In her Instagram blog @planty_ she shares all things wholesome plant based food inspiring others to eat a healthier more natural diet.
Her ebook “Planty in Italy” featuring authentic Italian cuisine made vegan has landed in the hands of 300+ thousands of people throughout the vegan community.