Summer Strawberry Spinach Salad
RECIPE BY JANA FROM @THEFOODSPIRATION
Celebrate summer not only with smoothies but also with delicious and easy salad - like this one! The dressing is a little bit sweet that matches the tanginess and fruitiness of both the strawberries and green apples! Feel free to add your favourite greens and toppings. We like to keep this as is as it's already so refreshing and tasty!
- 50 g baby spinach
- 1 tbsp cooked chickpeas
- 25 g vegan feta cheese, crumbled
- a handful of almonds
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 green apple, cored and sliced
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- In a small bowl, place all your dressing ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Place all your salad ingredients in your favourite Coconut Bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until well coated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Jana is passionate about all things food - this includes a wide variety of cuisines that she loves to cook. Find out more about Jana and all her delicious recipes through the links below.