Tofu Noodle Stir-fry
RECIPE BY CREINA DIARY
Perfect for hot summer days, this recipe is refreshing, light and oh so flavourful. The tofu and the crisp veggies really shines through.
- Rice Noodles, 100 g
- Cashew Nuts, 15 g
- Garlic Cloves, 2 (thinly sliced)
- Broccoli Stems, 6
- Red Pepper, 1 (deseeded and cut into strips)
- Red Onion, 1 (finely sliced)
- Tofu, 150 g (cubed)
- Light Soy Sauce, 2 tbsp
- Toast the cashews in a frying pan on a low heat for 3-4 minutes until they are golden. Then set them on aside.
- Bring a large pan of water to boil and add the rice noodles. Cook for 4-5 minutes, drain and rinse under cold water.
- Get a wok and add the broccoli, red pepper, onion and garlic. Cook over high heat. Keep tossing the pan to avoid the ingredients from sticking.
- Add the noodles and soy sauce to the work and toss for 1-2 minutes to coat the noodles. Remove from the heat and keep to one side while you prepare the tofu.
- Cook the tofu until golden. Then add it to the noodles along with the cashew nuts.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Cristina is passionate about all things travel and adventure. She hopes to inspire others to create the adventure of their dreams.