Tofu Poke Bowl with Avocado and Fresh Seaweed
RECIPE BY KELSI FROM HEALTHY KELSII
Poke bowls are amazing. They're filled with lots of different veg and fruits that will fill you up with all the right nutrients that you need to conquer your day.
- 150 g firm tofu, sliced into cubes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- POKE BOWL
- 1 mango, sliced into cubes
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 cups leafy greens (lettuce or kale)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 sheets of seaweed
- GINGER DRESSING
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Season the tofu with soy sauce ginger and garlic. Place in the oven for around 25 minutes, until golden. Flip the tofu halfway for even cooking. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix all your dressing ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Prepare clean Coconut Bowls and arrange the poke ingredients in them.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve. Enjoy!
Hello! I’m Kelsi, from Auckland, New Zealand. I have recently completed a bachelor in business. I love to create wholesome recipes and share them as well as photos of my adventures and travels on my instagram account @healthykelsii. My goal is to inspire people to eat more plants and colours from its natural form.