RECIPE BY BRIEWILLY
These zucchini fries are delicious certified. A crowd pleasing appetizer no matter the occasion, or an easy and tasty snack at any time of the day!
Makes 35-40 fries
- Zucchini, 2 medium (sliced into fries, about 1 inch wide)
- Flour, 1/4 cup
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Paprika, 1/4 tsp
- Garlic Powder, 1/4 tsp
- Almond Milk, 1/2 cup
- Breadcrumbs, 1 cup
- SPICY AVOCADO AIOLI
- Avocado, 1 (pitted and diced)
- Jalapeño, 1/2 (chopped)
- Lemon Juice, 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic, 1 tsp (minced)
- Vegan Mayo, 1/4 cup
- Salt & Pepper, a pinch
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Lightly grease a cooking tray and then place on a baking sheet and set to the side.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to stop and scrape down the walls of the blender as needed.
- Set up an assembly line with your almond milk in one bowl, flour and spices in another, and breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
- Dip each zucchini fry in flour, then milk, then the breadcrumbs. Place them on the cooking tray and continue until all are coated.
- Bake for 18 minutes then broil for 2 minutes or until desired crispiness.
Chad is a California native living in San Diego. Chad’s a food photographer and food stylist, with a deep passion for nutrition, health and fitness. He wants to inspire others to live a healthy lifestyle through proper nutrition and exercise. His mission in life is to not only survive but to thrive through passion, laughter, and love.
YouTube: Brie Willy
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Shop sustainably and in style with our reusable Taste Without Waste grocery tote bags, market bags and produce bags. Made with organic cotton, making them good for you, your produce and the planet. Ditching plastic and reducing waste has never looked and felt so good.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can rely on our lifetime product guarantee. If after following our care instructions* a Coconut Bowl that you've purchased from us ever cracks or breaks, we'll offer you a replacement for free.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.